Why and How to Set Client’s Expectations
Gill Stannard is a highly respected clinician and also a business mentor. Gill is doing a number of webinars with us this year where she will be discussing the top questions and concerns that she gets from the many clinicians she has helped over the years. In each of these Practice Builders classes Gill will discuss why these issues might be concerns for you, how they may be affecting your practice, and what you can do in each of these instances.
These are highly interactive sessions so come with all of your questions and we will do our best to help you build a successful, sustainable practice.
Gill will Discuss:
- What does it feel like to be a new client?
- What expectations does the client have about the way you’ll work?
- Markers of improvement
- How and when to contact you
- Communicating the healing journey
- Do “bad” clients exist?
- Be consistent
- A collaborative experience – setting your client up to succeed
- Who is feeling overwhelmed?
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Learn to recognise aspects of your business that will benefit from simple changes
- Get ideas of how to make changes that will work for your business
- Learn how to reduce stress/burnout, develop clear boundaries and patient expectations, and much more
- Develop an implementation plan to put your new ideas into practice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recording
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
This session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Gill Stannard is a naturopath and mentor, with more than 27 years’ experience. Just as naturopathy is based on treating the individual rather than finding a generic cure, your business and professional supervision needs are also unique. Gill draws on over a quarter of a century of successful practice to help you find your authentic clinical style and take the struggle out of running a business.
Gill’s media portfolio includes “Health Trip”, a natural health talkback show that ran for 19 years on radio 3RRR, multiple television appearances including Good Morning Australia and Landline and a decade of blogging and social media. She is proud to be awarded fellowship of the NHAA in 2015 and to be one of only a handful of herbalists endorsed as a professional supervisor by the association.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are the highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. A list of course approvals are on our calendar page under each course. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.