With experience we become better, more effective practitioners. This progress can be gradual and slow or it can be deliberate and much quicker. A structured approach to your professional development can make a substantial improvement in your skill and clinical judgment. Gill Stannard will share a process for you to run a process and skills audit. And she discusses her approaches to professional development that can help you create a system that accelerates your skill.
Gill is a highly respected clinician and also a business mentor. In her webinar series she discusses the top questions and concerns that she gets from the many clinicians she has helped over the years. These are highly interactive sessions so come with all of your questions and we do our best to help you build your successful, sustainable practice.
Gill Will Discuss:
- Taking control of your ongoing learning
- Do you have to know everything?
- Revisit your initial intake
- How confident are you doing a physical examination?
- Mine your data
- Reviewing old cases with fresh eyes
- Follow up rate
- Creating a self-directed learning plan
- Identifying blind spots and knowledge gaps
- Gathering resources
- Collaborative learning
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Learn to recognise where you can improve your clinical skills
- Get ideas of how to make changes that will work for your business
- Learn how to reduce stress and burnout
- Develop an implementation plan to put your new ideas into practice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Gill Stannard is a naturopath and mentor, with more than 27 years’ experience. Just as naturopathy is based on treating the individual rather than finding a generic cure, your business and professional supervision needs are also unique. Gill draws on over a quarter of a century of successful practice to help you find your authentic clinical style and take the struggle out of running a business.
Gill’s media portfolio includes “Health Trip”, a natural health talkback show that ran for 19 years on radio 3RRR, multiple television appearances including Good Morning Australia and Landline and a decade of blogging and social media. She is proud to be awarded fellowship of the NHAA in 2015 and to be one of only a handful of herbalists endorsed as a professional supervisor by the association.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family