TYPE 1 DIABETES with Dr Jody Stanislaw
When we see a client with Type-1 Diabetes there are several important aspects of care that we need to be aware of. This webinar is about providing effective and safe support for people with Type-1 Diabetes. To do this successfully, we need to know some important aspects of their condition to provide effective and safe care.
Jody Stanislaw has had type-1 diabetes since childhood and is the only specialist type-1 diabetes naturopath that she knows of in the world. She treats only type-1 diabetes and has many clients all over the globe. To make sure you know what to do and where not to tread, Jody has prepared a presentation that will give you her considerable personal and professional experience for caring for these people.
- The eight naturopathic steps
- Pancreatic islet histology
- Type 1 at diagnosis
- Two functions of insulin
- Long-acting insulins
- Rapid-acting insulins
- Carb counting
- Patient responsibilities when on insulin
- Variables affecting blood glucose
- Beta cell preservation protocol
- Reduce oxidative damage
- Supplemental and herbal support
YOU WILL LEARN
- How type-1 diabetes is currently treated
- Understand the different types of insulin and how they work
- Find out how people with type-1 diabetes should count carbs and how they can fast
- Receive Jody’s 8-step diabetes protocol
- Learn why and how to reduce oxidative stress in these people
- Learn how to preserve beta-islet function
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Dr. Jody Stanislaw received her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 2007. She is a Certified Diabetes Educator, Type 1 Diabetes Specialist, and a founding board member of the Low Carb Diabetes Association. Having lived with Type 1 Diabetes since the age of seven, she has dedicated her career to helping others with Type 1. From her 30+ years of experience, she teaches life-changing information about how to successfully manage Type 1 that most physicians have never learned, and the millions struggling with type 1 desperately need to know.
Dr. Stanislaw has helped patients from over thirty states and ten countries via her virtual, type 1 diabetes, consulting practice. Yet there are millions around the world still struggling.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Progress in natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest information and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are the highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.