THE NATURAL GASTROINTESTINAL MASTERCLASS ONE
9 Module Live, Online Webinar Series
The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass is a foundation program in natural medicine. This series has received extraordinary feedback. The gastrointestinal tract is rightly considered the root of all disease and is where the best practitioners often begin.
The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass is the most comprehensive program on this critical topic available and is based on material taught in the Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine program at University of Western States (Portland, Oregon). This carefully designed program ensures you obtain a high level of expertise in gastrointestinal conditions and dysfunction.
Note: Receive a bonus ninth webinar on Vaginosis and the Vaginal Ecosystem with the purchase of this event. If you like this course you might also enjoy The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass TWO course.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PRESENTED BY
Dr Jason Hawrelak ND, BNat (Hons), PhD
See the full presenter bio below.
CLICK TO PLAY
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL COVER
- Appropriate clinical use of probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics and colonic foods and learn to fine-tune your probiotic prescribing to ensure superior results. Additionally, you will be introduced to the concept of the Probiotic Materia Medica and gain the skills needed to critique the many supplements on the market in order to separate the effective from the chaff.
- The strategy to restore a healthy GIT ecosystem and care for the increasing list of conditions associated with intestinal dysbiosis. Agents that selectively improve the health of the ecosystem will be highlighted, as will factors, including natural medicines that damage the gut and microflora.
- Treatment strategies for; Gastro-oesophageal Reflux, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Gluten-Related Disorders – Wheat Allergy, Gluten Sensitivity and Coeliac Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Treatment strategies for Infectious Gut Conditions; Giardiasis, Blastocystis and Viral Gastroenteritis.
- The inflammatory bowel diseases – Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
– Engaging and highly informative presentations from a world leader on this topic
– Thorough investigation and explanation of tests, examinations and test analysis relevant to the subject
– Precise explanations of how to achieve outstanding clinical results
– A PDF of all presentation slides
– Links to research papers and useful clinical handouts
– Your exclusive invitation to the Gastrointestinal Masterclass Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Gastrointestinal Specialty Tools – Probiotics
GIT Specialty Tools – Prebiotics, Synbiotics and Colonic Food
The GIT Microbiota, Eubiosis & Dysbiosis
GORD & Peptic Ulcer Disease
Viral Gastroenteritis & Gluten-related Disorders
Giardiasis & Blastocystis
Crohn’s Disease & Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome continued & Ulcerative Colitis
Vaginosis and the Vaginal Ecosystem
Dr Jason Hawrelak ND, BNat(Hons), PhD, MNHAA, MASN, FACN
Considered one of the leading experts in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions using natural medicines, Jason’s passion for gastrointestinal health, the gastrointestinal microbiota (the inner ecosystem), and probiotics was ignited during the final year of his undergraduate naturopathic training. Subsequently, Jason did his Honours (First Class) and PhD degrees in the areas of the gastrointestinal microbiota, irritable bowel syndrome, and the clinical applications of pre- and probiotics. He has written extensively in textbooks and journals on these topics.
Dr Hawrelak is a naturopath, herbalist, and nutritionist with over 15 years of clinical experience. He regularly consults with patients from all over the globe who come to him for his expertise, extensive background knowledge, and experience in treating gastrointestinal conditions.
Jason has taught health professionals (naturopaths, nutritionists, dieticians, chiropractors, pharmacists, and medical doctors) at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level for the past 15 years. He currently coordinates and teaches the Evidence-based Complementary Medicine Program in the School of Medicine at the University of Tasmania (Hobart, Australia) and is the Gastrointestinal Imbalances lecturer in the Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine program at the University of Western States (Portland, Oregon). In July 2015, Jason was awarded a Fellowship from the American College of Nutrition for his significant contributions to the teaching and practice of nutrition in Australia and North America.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.