THE NATURAL ALLERGY MASTERCLASS
8 Module Online Webinar Series
We have a global allergy epidemic and as natural clinicians we need to ensure that we have the best and latest strategies to manage them.
Medical treatments have significant side-effects and no impact on the disease process. This is why natural solutions are becoming increasingly important for people trying to reduce their frustrating symptoms. Our increasingly toxic world is throwing up more immune challenges for us and allergies are a major response to our changing environment.
The Natural Allergy Masterclass will give you clear processes to identify, assess and treat the many allergies more and more people are facing.
Listen to Dr Ingels:
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PRESENTED BY
Dr Darin Ingels ND
Dr Ingels has been practicing for over twenty years and allergy is one component of his specialty in chronic immune disorders. His many years of experience caring for people with allergies will proven extremely beneficial for you in this program.
See his full bio below.
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL
- Understand the principle causes and mechanisms of allergic reactions
- Know how to best identify and assess allergies
- Review the very latest theories of allergic diseases
- Learn strategies to reduce allergen load
- Develop strategies to repair the immunological dysfunction of allergy
- Receive the clinical care strategies proven to reduce allergic responses
- Achieve reliable clinical outcomes in allergies and the many related conditions
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations of how to achieve outstanding clinical results for patients with allergies
- Thorough investigation and explanation of the recommended tests, examinations and test result analysis
- A PDF of all presentation slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the videos recordings of all presentations within 24 hr of the live event
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
WEBINAR ONE – Immunology and Allergic Mechanisms
- Mast cell activation
- Th1/Th2 balance
WEBINAR TWO – Assessment of Allergy
- Physical signs and symptoms
- IgG antibodies
- IgE antibodies
- Intradermal skin testing
- Kinesiology (EDS, AAT, etc.)
WEBINAR THREE – Causation and Medical Treatment of Allergy
- Leukotriene inhibitors
- Other conventional treatments
WEBINAR FOUR – Environmental Allergies
- Assessment: pollen, mold, animal danders, chemicals
- Naturopathic therapies
WEBINAR FIVE – Dermatological Allergies
- Contact dermatitis
- Naturopathic therapies
WEBINAR SIX – Gastrointestinal Allergies
- Coeliac disease
- Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Reactive mastocytosis
- Intestinal migraines
WEBINAR SEVEN – Sublingual Immunotherapy
WEBINAR EIGHT – Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI)
Dr. Ingels is a respected leader in natural medicine with numerous publications, international lectures and more than 20 years experience in the healthcare field. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in medical technology from Purdue University and his Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington.
Dr. Ingels is a licensed naturopathic physician in the State of Connecticut and a licensed Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine in the State of California, where he maintains practices in both states. He also has a practice in Manhattan, New York.
Dr. Ingels is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association, the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, the American College for Advancement in Medicine and the Holistic Pediatric Association. He has served on the Board of Directors for the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Exam as the chair of Microbiology/Immunology and Homeopathy. Dr. Ingels is currently a Board member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Dr. Ingels’ practice focuses on autistic spectral disorders and Lyme disease with special emphasis on chronic immune dysfunction, including allergies, asthma, recurrent or persistent infections and other genetic or acquired immune problems.
Dr. Ingels has been published extensively and is the author of two books, The Natural Pharmacist: Lowering Cholesterol (Prima, 1999) and Natural Treatments for High Cholesterol (Prima, 2000). He is a former medical journalist and contributing author to Healthnotes Newswire, a medical report of the latest journal articles on nutritional and botanical medicine. He has written a chapter on allergy desensitization for autistic children in “Cutting Edge Therapies for Autism”.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
You receive a personalised certificate for continuing education hours for each course you do with Health Masters Live.
Continuing Education Points are available for all of our courses through:
- AANP (American Association of Naturopathic Physicians) – one point per hour
- NHAA (National Herbalists Association of Australia) – LIVE: 2 points per hour, RECORDED: 1 point per hour
- ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society) – one point per hour
- ANTA (Australian Natural Therapists Association) – one point per hour
- ANPA (Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association) – one point per hour
- CMA (Complementary Medicine Association Australia) – one point per hour
This course also has CE approval through the:
- OBNM (Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine) – 1.5 general CE for each session (8 sessions for a total of 12)
- CONO (College of Naturopaths of Ontario) – 11 Category A credits and 1 Pharmacology credit
Follow the links to see all of our current course approvals through the College of Naturopaths of Ontario and the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine. Unless otherwise stated, points are Category A.
For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.