THE COURSE DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS
8 Module Online Webinar Series
Are you ready for the next stage of your career? Developing an online course may be the most exciting, rewarding and productive part of your business. The Course Development Masterclass will take you through each of the steps you need to create and sell an online course or program on any aspect of health and with a specific focus on natural medicine.
To succeed in a modern health and wellness practice today you not only need to have an edge as an authority in your niche, you also must contend with the limitations that a traditional ‘time for money’ model places on you. This model frequently produces a cycle of too much to do and too little time to do it, leading to unfulfilled business goals and even burnout.
You can benefit by establishing an online course that leverages your time using a one-to-many model (a group online course), or perhaps even a fully automated zero-to-many model (prerecorded and delivered on automation completely online).
Structure and Produce a Short Online Wellness Course that Leverages Your Time, Grows Your Practice and Helps More People
Producing an online course can improve your business whether you want to share your years of expertise with a wider audience, improve your existing patient experience or leverage your time by earning more doing less. When you launch your online program, you fulfill your mission of reaching more people and sharing your message of wellness by stepping into your potential.
An online course or membership program will showcase your expertise and help you retain patients, build your practice, and enhance your professional appeal. When you become the author and producer of an online program you are sharing your expertise and wisdom with the world. This expands your vision for yourself and your wellness business too.
At the end of this course, you will have the step-by-step process to outline, produce and deliver your short wellness online course. To keep the process simple and achievable, we will aim for building a short course of 4 to 6 modules. You can produce a longer course (or many courses) if you wish using the same system you will learn in this course.
This Masterclass is for anyone who wants to leverage their time and produce a short online wellness course for existing, new and even peer-to-peer audiences. It is also highly suitable for you if you are an existing or a new author with an eBook, book, seminar or workshop that you can convert into an online program. You will receive step-by-step guidance with live Q & A’s throughout the entire program.
You will likely be surprised how inexpensive and simple it is for you to get a functional, profitable course running. There are many pitfalls of course, but Maggie will steer you around these to help you produce something that you will be proud of and very glad that you built.
Much of this Masterclass is workshop time where Maggie will answer your questions and provide specific direction on your course. This type of interaction and feedback was very helpful and greatly appreciated in our recent Book Writing Masterclass.
See the program below for the full details on all of the topics that you will cover in this Masterclass. You can read more about Maggie Wilde below.
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL LEARN
- How an online course can benefit your business and patients
- How to define the purpose and goals of your online course
- How to choose your topic
- How to source existing content from your current blogs, vlogs, newsletters, brochures, eBooks, books, white-papers and more to include in your course
- How to structure your online course modules
- How to produce content easily and efficiently
- How to choose the right delivery platform
- How to use your course to attract new patients or retain existing ones
- How to turn your course video or audio content into an e-book or manual
- How to structure your course for the best customer experience
- How to market and who to market your course to
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
WEBINAR ONE: Where to Begin
- Program overview
- Why build an online course? What can it do for you?
- Online course models. Which model is right for you?
- 10 step system to build an online course
- What will it cost to build?
- How to choose the right course topic & identify a market?
WEBINAR TWO: The Foundation of Your Course
- How to structure an online course – The plus-2 model
- How to structure module content
- Case studies – the human element
- Should my course be fully automated or provide support?
- To assess or not to assess?
- How to improve completion rates & keep them coming back
WEBINAR THREE: How to Build Your Audience
- Who is your ideal audience?
- Why build an audience before you have a course?
- How to attract your ideal audience?
- How to transform a cold audience into a hot one?
- Build your audience using social media organic reach
- Build your audience using social media groups
- YouTube and other channels to build an audience
WEBINAR FOUR: How to Deliver & Monetise Your Course
- Choosing the right delivery platform
- How to reverse engineer the price of your course?
- Payment gateways
- Membership/ subscriptions model
- Sell it before you build it model – drip feeding
- How to run a live beta group
WEBINAR FIVE: How to Produce Your Course Content
- Build it before you sell it model
- How to produce course content videos & audios
- What resources should I include
- How to produce resources
- Technical requirements – editing, microphones & lighting
- DIY versus outsourcing
WEBINAR SIX: How to Market & Promote Your Online Course
- Marketing to an existing client base/email list
- Create great lead generating giveaways and funnels
- Other campaign types
WEBINAR SEVEN: Live & Interactive Hot Seats
- This module is available for participants to request individual ‘hot seats’.
- Maggie will open the microphones for live, interactive and tailored analysis of your course ideas, titles, module outlines, ideal audience summaries, platform choices, pricing, marketing, funnel and lead generation ideas. If you have questions, need guidance now is your chance. Inspiration often flows when others on the same journey ask the questions you didn’t know you needed to know, or thought were too ‘silly’ to ask. Take advantage of this opportunity to tailor the program for you.
- Maggie will also present case studies and marketing strategies she implemented for her own business and for other Practitioners in her 6 Figure Business By Design Program. Maggie says “I would rather you learn how to avoid my early, costly mistakes so you’ll know what to expect as you launch your course.”
WEBINAR EIGHT: Live & Interactive Hot Seats
- Once again this module is for participants to request individual ‘hot seats’ as per webinar Seven.
Maggie Wilde is a multi-award winning author, clinical therapist and brain training specialist. Her unique C, P & R Brain Training Model and Brain Training Recipes are the focus of multiple therapeutic books and online programs. She is the founder and director of the international training and educational organisations, Mind Potential Academy and the Mind Design Centre, providing online and face-to-face educational programs to the public and leaders in the Wellness Industry.
Maggie has authored and built over 15 online courses including Emotional Eating Solutions, Unzip Weight Using Your Mind, Money & You Brain Training, Practitioner 6 Figure Business By Design, Practitioner Smoking Cessation Program, Managing the Symptoms of Autoimmune Disorders, Unleashed, Practitioner C, P & R Brain Training, The Thin Formula, Therapy for the Therapist and more. Maggie proves that creating passive income in an industry that traditionally relies on a time-for-money model is not simply possible, but probable in today’s internet mobile world.
Maggie has also authored and built a number of industry-based therapeutic & small business training programs for therapists and clinicians in the wellness industry and is a Member of the Education Organisation for the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia.
After recovering from multiple autoimmune disorders, stage 4 kidney failure and a major stroke at the tender age of 39, Maggie has devoted nearly 14 years since to rewiring her brain and body for health and helping others do the same through her online courses.
Maggie’s many books and brain training programs have won 7 Gold & Silver Awards Internationally for Psychology and Mental Health and a variety of Women’s Health & Fitness Awards for innovation in the Wellness Industry. Her client successes are regularly featured in local, national and international press including: Sunrise, A Current Affair, The Daily Edition, San Diego Living, and Good Morning New Mexico. She has featured as an expert in: The Sydney Morning Herald, Woman’s Day, Good Health Magazine, Take 5 Magazine, Woman’s Health & Fitness and the London Daily Mail.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are the highest level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. A list of course approvals are on our calendar page under each course. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.