THE COHERENT METHOD – Gut Repair System
3 Module Online Webinar Series
Gut detoxification and repair is a tricky business. When we view our intestinal tract and microbiome as a harmonious ecology, a weed, seed and feed approach can be too harsh and rudimentary. For many patients, this approach has not been helpful.
Because of his dissatisfaction with current treatments Dr Matt Marturano ND developed a new approach. He created and refined what is called The Coherent Method and this series will explain this protocol in detail for use in your practice.
Coherent is an acronym for the specific clinical objectives of the approach. See the program below for the explanation of the method points. Functional gut disorders are very common and you will be able to use the Coherent Method with many of your patients.
FROM THIS SERIES YOU WILL
- Why current approaches are not always effective in many functional gastrointestinal conditions
- A new system you can use for many GI complaints
- Which nutrients and herbs are most useful for each step of the process
- How to apply a safer gut repair process in practice
- How to minimise commonly experience adverse effects of gut detoxification
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
A. Colonize Microbiota
- Diversity index
- Risk Factors for lowered diversity
- Utility of microbiome testing
- Definition of probiotic
- Probiotic vs live & active cultures
- Strain-specific probiotic prescriptions
B. Optimize Absorption
- Malabsorption disorders
- Fructose vs lactose lalabsorption
- Bile acid malabsorption
- Increased intestinal permeability
A. Harmonize Digestion
- Gut hormones
- Organic acid testing
- How to handle cravings
B. Energize Metabolism
- Balanced nutrition
- Avoiding fad diets
C. Realize Self-Awareness
- Gut-brain-microbiota axis
- Abdominal breathing
- Tea time
- Mindfulness vs monitoring
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Breaking the psychosomatic cycle
- Adaptogenic herbs
A. Equalise Terrain
- Understanding gut pH
- Overuse of PPIs and opiates
- Types of fibre and applications
- Definition of prebiotic
- Prebiotic prescriptions
B. Neutralise Invaders
- Stool testing
- Pathogens vs invasive species
- Herbal antimicrobials
- Saponins and detergents
C. Tranquilise Gut Tissue
- Hyperacidity and GERD
- Inflammatory biomarkers
- Food sensitivities
- Elimination-challenge diets
- Anti-inflammatory herbs
- Beta-glucans and medicinal mushrooms
Dr Matt Marturano ND, is a naturopathic physician with a keen interest in the human gut microbiome and digestive system. Dr. Marturano’s educational background includes an undergraduate degree in biology and philosophy from the University of Michigan, and a doctorate of naturopathic medicine from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
He currently conducts lectures, webinars, and trainings on an open-source method for the natural treatment of functional digestive disorders. Matt is also vice-president of Orchid Holistic Search, a boutique executive search company focused in the natural products industry.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are the highest level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. A list of course approvals are on our calendar page under each course. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.