Herbal adaptogens are extraordinary plants with a wide range of clinical applications. The modern patient is desperate for a solution to their fatigue and lack of vitality. Herbal adaptogens are an essential part of the solution!
When taken regularly, adaptogens can facilitate adaptation to stress and help patients cope with the challenges of their health conditions. Patients palpably notice that they can maintain attention and endurance even when feeling fatigued. Significantly, adaptogens can also reduce and prevent the development of stress-related disorders of the nervous, endocrine and immune systems. Think depression, anxiety, insomnia, obesity, autoimmune disease, allergy, metabolic syndrome and more!
How adaptogens accomplish this is a fascinating story that highlights the connectedness that exists between plants and humans, between phytochemistry, pharmacology and physiology. Lee Carroll contends that modern humans, across the health spectrum, would be healthier, happier and more vital when taking an appropriate herbal adaptogen regularly. This webinar will provide you with a clear, concise and thorough understanding of the key herbal adaptogens, how they work and how to use them successfully in your practice.
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Learn how adaptogens are defined
- Find out how adaptogenic herbs influence our physiology
- Review the key adaptogens including clinical trial evidence
- Learn the main clinical applications of adaptogens
- Learn the physiological effects of adaptogens
- Find out how adaptogenic herbs strengthen and protect us
- Learn when to use herbal adaptogens
- Find out which herbal is appropriate for which patient
- Learn dosage, duration and any contradictions for each herb
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Lee Carroll, BSc, BHSc (WHM) is a practising medical herbalist, educator, speaker and consultant with a flair for therapeutic creativity in the kitchen.
Lee’s herbal career began in 1990 as production manager at a fledgling herbal medicine company, MediHerb. Working alongside one of the modern world’s most influential herbalists, Professor Kerry Bone, co-founder of MediHerb, Lee developed deep and unique insights across the spectrum of modern western herbal medicine from manufacturing to clinical application.
Lee splits his time between his Brisbane clinic and travel in the USA where he regularly conducts insightful and practical seminars on the clinical application of western herbal therapy. A passionate advocate of the old principle, “doctor as teacher”, with an avid interest in herbal and biomedical research, Lee is a natural at interpreting information from the cutting edge and making it accessible to his audience. Lee empowers practitioners and clients alike, bringing relevance and meaning to clinical practice and good health to people’s lives.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family