There is a huge amount of information about our patients right in front of our noses that can be easily missed. Much of what we can discern about our patients through physical diagnostics cannot be determined any other way. Unfortunately, physical diagnostics appears to be a skill that we’re losing. Before our modern diagnostics labs, clinicians relied on their keen observation and questioning skills to get good insights into the problems and idiosyncrasies of our patents. These are still incredibly valuable tools to have at our disposal that are immediate, free and accurate.
This Masterclass is a thorough study of the old diagnostic ways and also the very new techniques that we can use with every patient. It will change the way you process new intake patients and also your returning patients. Much better information about your patient’s physiology results in much better diagnostics and thereby excellent clinical outcomes.
Dr Eugene Zampieron has presented for Health Masters LIVE previously and this is his pedigree topic. He will cover all body systems and show us how to conduct a systematic head to toe patient examination. Eugene has taught this material for many years and it is highly rated by his students.
FROM THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL
- Have a systematic process of how to give patients a thorough physical exam
- Recognise immediate signs indicating underlying functional disorders
- Know what to look for when your patient presents with specific symptoms
- Learn what is a normal variation of a finding and what is pathognomonic of an underlying problem
- Understand how your physical exam findings arise from underlying causes
- Achieve reliable clinical outcomes with better information about your patient
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
WEBINAR ONE: Hair, Scalp, Ears and Hearing
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and abnormalities in vitals.
- Holistic nutritional examination and findings of abnormalities in scalp and hair with select treatment and testing options.
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of Abnormalities in ears and hearing with treatment and testing options.
WEBINAR TWO: Ears, Face and Skin
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in ears continued.
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in face and skin with treatment and testing options.
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in nose with lab and treatment options.
WEBINAR THREE: Eyes
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in the eyes.
WEBINAR FOUR: Tongue Diagnosis for the Western Practitioner
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in tongue with treatments and testing for verification for the Western practitioner.
WEBINAR FIVE: Head to Toe Nutritional Exam Findings, Interpretations and Treatment Options
- Finish Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of Abnormalities in tongue with treatments and testing for verification
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in neck and lymphatics with treatments and testing for verification
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of Abnormalities in skin, hands and extremities with treatments and testing for verification
WEBINAR SIX: Interpretation of Nail Findings
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in nails with treatments and testing for verification.
WEBINAR SEVEN: Systems Signs and Symptoms
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities posture, lungs, heart with treatments and testing for verification.
- Holistic and nutritional interpretations and findings of abnormalities in digestion, anorectal, urogenital systems with treatments and testing for verification.
WEBINAR EIGHT: Naturopathic Questionnaire and Intake; Findings and Interpreting Patient’s Select Bizarre Signs and Symptoms
- Liver gallbladder complaints
- GI complaints
- Mineral needs
- Vitamin & nutrient needs
- Blood sugar dyscrasias
Dr Eugene Zampieron ND. MH, RH (AHG)
Dr. Eugene R. Zampieron is a licensed Naturopathic physician, Medical Herbalist and Professional Member of the American Herbalist Guild. He is a 1990 alumni of Bastyr University of Natural Health Sciences receiving his doctorate degree in naturopathic medicine with honors. He is an expert in the biochemistry & pharmacology of plant based medicine from around the globe, as well as clinical phytotherapeutics.
Dr. Zampieron, a.k.a ‘Dr.Z’, was on the elite founding advisory board that helped firmly establish the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine as the first accredited naturopathic medical college on the US Eastern seaboard. He is currently the senior-most faculty member at the institution.
Eugene teaches and has taught many courses including rheumatology, botanical medicine, phytopharmacognosy, botanical pharmacy, urology, geriatrics, and history of natural medicine. His clinical emphasis and expertise is in holistic rheumatology and he sees patients both in a private practice in Woodbury, CT and at the UBridgeport Naturopathic clinic. He presents at international symposiums and webinars frequently in the fields of holistic rheumatology, botanical medicine and pharmacognosy and tropical ethnobotany.
Dr.Z’s radio and TV career has spanned over 30 years. He has authored over 1,000 tapes and articles and he is currently heard regularly on ProgressiveRadioNetwork.org, WPKN FM Bridgeport, and WUSB FM Stony Brook.
He is an international lecturer who teaches with an encyclopedic knowledge of natural medicine. He has co-authored several books including Arthritis: The Alternative Medicine, Definitive Guide (1st and 2nd editions) and The Natural Medicine Chest and was a contributing author/photographer for Cycles of Life, Herbs and Energy Techniques for the Stages of a Women’s Life and a textbook of antiageing medicine.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family