1 Module Online Webinar
The decade or so before her final period is a difficult time for many women.
As women approach menopause they may experience a wide range of symptoms. In fact, perimenopause is the time of symptoms, not menopause. And most symptoms are the result of high fluctuating oestrogen combined with low progesterone. These symptoms are highly variable between women and can be challenging and bewildering.
In this class, experienced naturopathic doctor Lara Briden will explore the physiological changes that occur in these years and explain the symptoms associated with perimenopause. She will also give you a thorough review and update on the hormonal changes leading up to menopause.
Natural medicine excels at preparing women for this transition and there is a great deal that you can do to help these women.
FROM THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
- How to assess for perimenopause
- The role of low progesterone, insulin resistance, and mast cell activation.
- The pros and cons of the hormonal IUD
- Contrast bioidentical versus non-bioidentical hormone therapy
- Receive testing and treatment protocols for
- Heavy periods
- Sleep disturbance
- Premenstrual anxiety
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Lara Briden ND is a naturopathic doctor and author of the bestselling books Period Repair Manual and Hormone Repair Manual with more 20 years clinical experience. She has a strong science background and first worked as an evolutionary biologist at the University of Calgary, before going on to qualify from Toronto’s Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1997.
She has more than 20 years’ experience in women’s health and currently has consulting rooms in Christchurch, New Zealand, where she treats women with PCOS, PMS, endometriosis, perimenopause, and many other hormonal and period-related health problems.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family