Seeing customers online makes a lot of sense. Less travel, potentially no rent, less or no staff, greater patient opportunities along with the ability to work from anywhere. There are many benefits, but there are some downsides too that need to be considered to make online consults work for you.
In her fourth practice builders webinar, Gill Stannard gives us her insights and experiences of what she has found works and doesn’t work when she moved online and then partly back again. Through this discussion, you’ll get a very good idea of what’s required, whether it suits you or not, and how to set up the practicalities of online consulting. It’s quite different from face-to-face practice. A change for you as well as your patients, so you need to make sure that your customers get what they are expecting.
Also, the online world is a rich place of opportunities for someone with your skills. We will discuss a number of ideas that are all viable businesses that you can operate alongside your current practice or perhaps transition entirely to. It’s up to you. In this webinar we will discuss your best options and opportunities to take advantage of what the online space has for you including;
- How online is different to face to face
- What it takes to build an online business
- The costs of an online business – is it really cheaper than a brick and mortar business?
- How can you make location independence work for both yourself and your customers
- What the potential technology issues are
- How to set online boundaries
- Is a passive income really set and forget?
Gill is a highly respected clinician and also a business mentor. In her webinar series, she discusses the top questions and concerns that she gets from the many clinicians she has helped over the years. These are highly interactive sessions so come with all of your questions and we do our best to help you build your successful, sustainable practice.
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Learn what you need to do to add an online component to your business
- Identify what potential hurdles they may be for you
- How to make the online experience work for your customers
- Get new ideas of what you can develop online
- Develop an implementation plan to put your new ideas into practice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Gill Stannard is a naturopath and mentor, with more than 27 years’ experience. Just as naturopathy is based on treating the individual rather than finding a generic cure, your business and professional supervision needs are also unique. Gill draws on over a quarter of a century of successful practice to help you find your authentic clinical style and take the struggle out of running a business.
Gill’s media portfolio includes “Health Trip”, a natural health talkback show that ran for 19 years on radio 3RRR, multiple television appearances including Good Morning Australia and Landline and a decade of blogging and social media. She is proud to be awarded fellowship of the NHAA in 2015 and to be one of only a handful of herbalists endorsed as a professional supervisor by the association.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family