2 Module Webinar Short Course
This course gives us the latest on oestrogen metabolism and its importance in chronic diseases including cancer. An unfavourable oestrogen profile is a risk factor for several cancers and hormone-related conditions, even insulin resistance.
Many of your patients could have an unfavourable oestrogen profile contributing to chronic disease. Because oestrogen is such a potent hormone, we need to understand its metabolism and be able to recognise when oestrogen is posing a serious risk to our patients.
Filomena Trindade MD has created a comprehensive update on oestrogen metabolism that deeply examines all of the clinically relevant aspects that we need to understand.
YOU WILL LEARN
- When to test your patient’s oestrogen profile
- How to recognised unfavourable oestrogen profiles
- Which influences could have contributed to their abnormal oestrogen levels
- How to reduce or remove the environmental causes
- Filomena’s detoxification protocol to correct the oestrogen profile
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear presentations explaining exactly how to recognise and to treat the range of chronic hormone-related diseases
- Engaging and highly clinically relevant presentations by experts in this field
- Thorough investigation and explanation of any recommended tests, examinations and test result analysis
- A PDF of all presentation slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the video and audio recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
- Explain the importance of oestrogen metabolism and detoxification with respect to cancer risk and hormone-related chronic conditions including insulin resistance.
- Describe the mechanism of action of oestrogen metabolism and how it is important in the clinical evaluation of hormone-related conditions and hormone-related cancers.
- List the oestrogen merabolism principles that are important to apply in the clinical setting in order to assess potential cancer risk in men and women
- Review the relevance of oestrogen metabolism, methylation and detoxification in hormone-related cancers as well as hormone-related condtions in both men and women
- Describe a detoxification program for hormone-related conditions and also for hormone-related cancer prevention
- Explain the essential foods that may be used in a detoxification protocol
- Identify a treatment plan for a patient with an unfavorable oestrogen metabolism profile
- List the phytonutrients and nutraceuticals that may be used to improve detoxification in hormone-related conditions
Dr Filomena Trindade MD, MPH
Dr Trindade is a teacher, author, and sought-after international lecturer in functional medicine. She is faculty at the fellowship/master’s program in Metabolic Medicine at Metabolic Medical Institute. In addition, she is also faculty at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
After obtaining her BA degree in Biology she went on to finish a master’s in Public Health in the area of environmental health and epidemiology before starting medical school. She graduated first in her class in family practice from the University of California Davis School of Medicine and did her residency training in family practice at the U.C. San Francisco/Santa Rosa Program.
She has been in clinical practice for over 22 years. Before starting her own private practice in 2004 in functional medicine she was the medical director of a non-profit organization that catered to the underserved. Her work has been published in Townsend Letter, Guide to Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine, Saúde Actual, and the Border Health Journal.
She is currently very active in developing teaching programs in Functional Medicine in the USA, Latin America and Europe.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are the highest level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.