Depression and anxiety remain unfortunately very common in our society. These are rightly considered amongst the most disabling conditions and can be very difficult to manage. To keep us up to date in natural mental health care Dr Jerome Sarris has conducted a review of the most clinically-relevant latest advances.
Specifically, he will;
- Discuss the current evidence concerning nutrients for depression and anxiety
- Review clinical considerations in respect to dosage, multiformula applications, and safety aspects
- Discuss the moving towards a ‘personalised-medicine’ approach
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Dr Jerome Sarris is Senior Research Fellow at The University of Melbourne and a founding Vice Chair of The International Network of Integrative Mental Health. Jerome moved from clinical practice to academic work and completed his doctorate at The University of Queensland in the field of psychiatry.
He completed his postdoctoral training at The University of Melbourne, Department of Psychiatry; The Centre for Human Psychopharmacology; and Harvard Medical School (Massachusetts General Hospital). Jerome has a particular interest in mood and anxiety disorder research pertaining to Complementary and Integrative Medicine and in nutraceutical psychopharmacology. He is co-editor of Clinical Naturopathy: an evidence-based guide to practice and has over 80 publications.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family