IMPROVING PROSTATE HEALTH
3 Module Online Webinar Series
For such a little gland, the prostate causes a lot of problems. The prostate plays an important role in sexual and urological function, and all men are at risk for prostate conditions. In this 3-module series, Dr Geo Espinosa will give you a thorough and up-to-date review of prostate conditions and their care plans.
Prostate cancer is the second leading cancer in men, after skin cancer. And most men over 50 years have benign prostatic hypertrophy. In fact, most prostate problems (not prostatitis) increase with age, which means a huge number of men have a current prostatic condition. In this Series you will learn the treatment strategies that Dr Geo Espinosa uses with his prostate patients.
We need to have a clear vision of what’s causing prostatic issues, how to recognise these, and what to do when they present. An interesting aspect of prostatic care is that we also need to know when it’s best to leave it alone. To know when it’s not causing problems and to let it be for now.
Dr Geo Espinosa is a specialist urologist naturopath. He is the Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University Langone Medical Center – Department of Urology and the director of the Integrative and Functional Urology Center at NYU (see his full bio below).
In this Series Dr Espinosa will share the latest research in the three areas he is covering, see outline below. And for each condition he will provide you with his treatment strategy that you can use of all of your male patients.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Assessment approaches for your male patients
- How to identify the various prostatic abnormalities
- When to screen and when not to screen for prostate cancer, and why
- How the medical drugs work and why they may cause significant adverse effects
- The most effective natural approaches for each prostate problem
- Drug-herb-nutrients interactions that are relevant for the prostatic patient
- Treatment strategies that you can use in your practice
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all presentation slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
WEBINAR ONE: Natural therapies for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Causes and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- How to best diagnose prostate enlargement
- Why pharmaceuticals can work, but have bad side effects
- Natural approaches that work
- Which herbs not common for prostate health work
WEBINAR TWO: Natural therapies for Chronic Prostatitis
- Causes and symptoms of Chronic Prostatitis
- Challenges with Prostatitis diagnosis
- Differentiation between prostatitis and other pelvic symptoms
- Why natural approaches work best
- Natural methods that work best
WEBINAR THREE: Natural therapies for Prostate Cancer
- Epigenetic causes of prostate cancer
- When not to screen for prostate cancer
- What to eat to beat cancer
- Herbs to treat and co-manage prostate cancer
- Natural methods during and after conventional treatments
Dr Geo Espinosa
Geo Espinosa, N.D., L.Ac, C.N.S., RH (AHG) is a renowned naturopathic and functional medicine doctor recognized as an authority in urology and men’s health. Dr. Geo is the founder and director of the Integrative Urology Center at New York University Langone Medical Center and the Chief Science Officer at PR Labs. Before joining NYU, Dr. Espinosa was a clinician, researcher and director of clinical trials at the Center for Holistic Urology at Columbia University Medical Center.
Geo is a licensed naturopathic doctor, licensed acupuncturist, a certified nutrition specialist and a registered herbalist. He lectures internationally on the application of integrative urology in clinical settings.
He has published numerous peer-reviewed scientific journals related to integrative management of prostate conditions and urological disorders. Dr. Espinosa is an author of the naturopathic entry in 1000 Cures for 200 ailments, by Harper Collins; March 2007 and “Prostate Cancer – Nutrients that may slow its progression,” Food and Nutrients in Disease Management – Maryland: Cadmus Publishing, 2009.
Dr Geo has featured on the cover of the Townsend Letter for Drs.
Dr Espinosa has been recognized as one of the top 10 Health Makers for Men’s Health by sharecare.com created by Dr. Mehmet Oz and WebMD. Dr. Geo is the author of the popular book: Thrive, Don’t Only Survive: Dr. Geo’s Guide to Living Your Best Life Before & After Prostate Cancer.
His urological practice is 100% focused on men’s urological disorders including prostate cancer, prostatitis, and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Dr Espinosa also serves on the editorial board of the Natural Medicine Journal.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.