Specific foods are a potent means of improving our patient’s physiology. In many cases, they are as effective as our herbal, nutritional and other natural therapeutics.
We have two general approaches that we can use with diets. One is to improve our patient’s poor diet so that they are eating more healthily. Another is to use select foods in their diet for specific outcomes. These two dietary strategies can be used together, often with very good outcomes and at minimal expense for the patient.
Andrea Beaman’s live webinar presentation gives you many ideas and options to direct your patient’s diet for specific conditions. Her webinar covers many body systems including neurological, especially mood and anxiety, immune, gastrointestinal and respiratory.
Andrea will also share with you some interesting ways to think about foods including flavours (sweet, sour, salty, bitter and spicy), culinary herbed sauces and soups.
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL
- Learn how to recommend specific foods as therapeutic agents
- Find out when and how to use foods to enhance digestive function
- Learn some great tips to help patients comply with your dietary recommendations
- Find out how the gut and our commensal flora impact various hormones
- Discover some new therapuetic recipes especially sauces and soups
- Beome more skilled and confident recommending foods as medicine
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
Andrea Beaman is a nutrition-focused natural foods chef, author, and television host dedicated to alternative healing and green, sustainable living. She is a regularly featured food and health expert on CBS News, and has appeared on Barbara Walters, The View, Emeril Live and Whole Living on Martha Stewart Radio. She is the host of the Award Nominated Fed UP! A cooking show that educates guests and viewers how to cook for, and cure, bodily ailments.
After being diagnosed with incurable thyroid disease Andrea was given the option to take radioactive iodine to destroy her thyroid and then take prescription medication for the rest of her life. She improved her diet, lifestyle and consciousness instead. Her swollen thyroid swung from hyper to hypo and then Hashimoto’s before it healed. Andrea is a masterful coach and chef with almost two decades of experience helping clients with thyroid trouble.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family