6 Module Online Webinar Short Course
In this 6-part course we deep dive into the three most important topics in natural cardiology.
1. Hypertension (2 webinars)
This is the number one risk factor for cardiovascular events. Make sure you are getting a clearest view of your patient’s pressure status. Accurate assessment and clear strategies for risk reduction can have huge effects.
2. Lipids (2 webinars)
We need to know when and which lipids are real risk factors. From this we know who is at risk and what we can do for them. These sessions will make cholesterol and triglycerides make sense.
3. Preventive Cardiology (2 webinars)
Predictive medicine is the heart of wellness care. More than most conditions, we have good predictive ability with cardiovascular disease opening many opportunities for preventive medicine. Know who’s most at risk and develop a targeted cardio-wellness program for them. Begin your wellness discussion with the number one topic in preventive medicine.
THIS COURSE IS PRESENTED BY
Dr Jeremy Mikolai ND.
You can see his full bio below.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
– Engaging and highly informative presentations from recognised names in the natural clinical management of this topic
– Thorough investigation and explanation of tests, examinations and test analysis relevant to the subject
– Precise explanations of how to achieve outstanding clinical results
– A PDF of all presentation slides
– Links to research papers and useful clinical handouts
– Your exclusive invitation to our Alumni Group
WEBINAR ONE – Hypertension 1
- Pathophysiology of primary and secondary hypertension
- Appropriate evaluation of primary and secondary hypertension
- Standard of care and naturopathic interventions for primary hypertension
WEBINAR TWO – Hypertension 2
- Standard of care and naturopathic interventions for secondary hypertension
- Pathophysiology and evaluation of hypotension
- Standard of care and naturopathic interventions for hypotension
- Pathophysiology and evaluation of pulmonary hypertension
- Standard of care and naturopathic interventions for pulmonary hypertension
WEBINAR THREE – Lipids 1
- Fundamentals of clinical lipidology and vascular biology
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Standard of care intervention for dyslipidaemias
- Alternative perspectives on evaluation and treatment of dyslipidaemias
WEBINAR FOUR – Lipids 2
- Comprehensive naturopathic and lifestyle strategies for the management of clinical lipid disorders
WEBINAR FIVE – Preventive Cardiology 1
- Fundamentals of vascular biology and physiologic principles of risk factor testing
- Vascular risk stratification
- Traditional, non-traditional and avant garde risk testing.
WEBINAR SIX – Preventive Cardiology 2
- Clinical applications of advanced risk testing
- Guidelines for advanced risk testing
- Comprehensive naturopathic interventions for cardiovascular prevention
Dr Jeremy Mikolai ND.
Dr Mikolai presented in our very successful Natural Cardiovascular Masterclass in March 2014 and he received terrific feedback.
He is a lead faculty member at the Heart & Lung Wellness Center of Excellence in Naturopathic Cardiovascular Medicine at the National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, Oregon, as well as its Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine Fellow for 2013-15.
Dr. Mikolai is an assistant professor of naturopathic medicine, clinical medicine, and research at the National College of Natural Medicine and the Helfgott Research Institute, as well as adjunct faculty/professor of Cardiology in the naturopathic medicine department at Universidad del Turabo in Gurabo, Puerto Rico.
Dr. Mikolai is a 2010 alumnus of National College of Natural Medicine where he graduated with highest honors.
He completed a one-year mentored internship in the Heart & Lung Wellness Program with Dr. Martin Milner during his final year of medical school and then followed by completing three years of post-graduate residency training in the Heart and Lung program, including one year as Chief Resident.
He is also a co-founder and lead faculty member of the Naturopathic Institute of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Medicine.
World Class presenters | Unbiased information | Clinical focus | Comprehensive discussion with deep drilling | Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos | Best and latest information | No travel costs | No carbon emissions | No time away from your clinic or your family
TAKE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are highest level, unbiased, and non-commercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. We are a global company and have our events preapproved by many associations around the world. Please check with your professional Board with regard to how many points/credits per hour of study are given with Health Masters Live classes.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.