Cardiovascular Disease is still the number 1 cause of death in industrial countries. This disease is the one that you can have a huge impact on. This is due to the enormity of people who have and will die from cardiovascular disease, and also the knowledge that we have of what causes it and what we can do using natural methods. And we can do a tremendous amount.
Dr Joel Kahn is a renown cardiologist and he has treated thousands of patients with acute heart attacks during his career. He has produced for us a three-part, highly practical series on cardiovascular disease. This is a program jam-packed with action steps for you to recommend and assist your patients before they get heart disease or reverse it if they have heart disease already. The program begins with a necessary and very interesting discussion of cholesterol and its relevance to cardiovascular pathology.
Prevention of disease is frequently discussed in natural medicine circles yet it seems rarely practiced. It requires clarity on the causes and also the markers of pathology. Cardiovascular disease is a unique condition in that we have significant insight into both of these, the causes and the indicators of disease and its progression. This makes cardiovascular disease the ideal target for chronic disease prevention and life extension.
This course will give you many strategies that you can apply straight away in practically all of your adult patients. Implement a cardiovascular disease prevention program now.
FROM THIS SERIES YOU WILL
- Review the latest understandings of the process of atherosclerosis and lesion rupture
- Learn how cholesterol relates to heart disease and also what does raise cholesterol levels
- Discover natural means to reduce cholesterol
- Understand the medical model of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease
- Learn what lipoprotein(a) is and what it indicates
- Know which diagnostic parameters are useful to run to assess your patient’s risk and their disease progress
- Receive comprehensive treatment suggestions and practial care plans for these patients
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
WEBINAR ONE: Does Cholesterol Matter for the Heart?
- How was cholesterol identified as a risk factor?
- What raises cholesterol?
- What studies demonstrate lowering of cholesterol is of benefit?
- Options for natural cholesterol lowering?
WEBINAR TWO: Early Prevention and Detection of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
- What is the burden of CHD?
- What is the usual medical model?
- What data indicates CHD can be prevented?
- What strategies can be used to detect CHD early?
WEBINAR THREE: Reversal of CHD
- Is CHD due to ageing or risk factors?
- What is lipoprotein(a)?
- What were early studies indicating reversal of CHD?
- What is the current state of the art for reversal of CHD?
Dr Joel Kahn is one of the world’s top cardiologists. He has treated thousands of acute heart attacks during his career. He’d like all that to stop. He’d like to prevent ALL future heart attacks by breaking through to the public to educate and inspire a new holistic lifestyle.
Joel Kahn, MD, is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Michigan School of Medicine and practices cardiology in Detroit. He is a clinical professor of medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine, the Founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity, and a columnist at the Huffington Post.
Dr Kahn is a frequent lecturer and author on topics of vegan nutrition and heart disease reversal. At his core, Joel believes that plant-based nutrition is the most powerful source of preventative medicine on the planet. Having practiced traditional cardiology since 1983, it was only after his own commitment to a plant-based vegan diet that he truly began to delve into the realm of non-traditional diagnostic tools, prevention tactics and nutrition-based recovery protocols. These ideologies led him to change his approach and focus on being a holistic cardiologist.
He passionately lectures throughout the country about the health benefits of a plant-based, anti-aging diet inspiring a new generation of thought leaders to think scientifically and critically about the body’s ability to heal itself through proper nutrition.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family