In this three-part short course, you will learn how to implement simple and practical Buteyko+ breathing practices for your patients best health outcome. These are highly-effective natural therapies that are easy for your patient to do, cost them nothing and yield incredible health results. If you don’t do this for your patients, do it for yourself!
Mim Beim has been using breathing as a therapy for her patients for nearly ten years and finds it to be one of her most valued therapies.
The breathing protocols Mim provides are simple to teach and benefit a wide range of conditions. You will learn the mechanisms that underpin the benefits of the breathing techniques such as;
- Relaxing smooth muscle (respiratory tract, GIT, blood vessels)
- Switching on the parasympathetic nervous system
- Increasing nitric oxide
- Reducing mucosal swelling
- Improved peripheral circulation
- Improved athletic performance
Hundreds of thousands of people have successfully applied the Buteyko Method to resolve and relieve a myriad of health conditions including;
- Chronic sinusitis
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Constipation, diarrhoea and GORD
- Anxiety and mood disturbance
- TMJ, teeth clenching and grinding
- Insomnia, restless sleep and ti’s many consequences
- Sleep apnoea and snoring
- Stiff and sore neck and shoulders
- Chronic fatigue
FROM THIS CLASS YOU WILL LEARN
- The role of carbon dioxide in nervous and vascular function
- How to quickly become calm and relaxed
- When a breathing technique is a very good option for your patient
- How to explain the benefits and techniques to your patients
- Which techniques are most appropriate for which patients
- How breathing affects many systems of the body and therefore benefits many conditions
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear explanations on how to achieve outstanding clinical results
- A PDF of all the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Access to the live presentations where you can ask questions
- 6 months access to the audio and video recordings
- Your exclusive invitation to the Health Masters Live Alumni Group
Each session is 90 minutes: 75 minutes presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
Mim Beim has been practising naturopathy for nearly 30 years. She has written nine books and was a long-term columnist for Sunday Telegraph’s Body and Soul, Sun Herald’s Tempo, Good Health & Medicine and Family Circle. Mim helped create and star in two TV Foxtel series and is a regular on morning television. She was the triple j naturopath for seven years in the early 1990’s, and another four years with ABC’s Nightlife host, Tony Delroy. Mim lectures to naturopathic students at Endeavour College. She has two practices, one in Bowral in the Southern Highlands, the other in the heart of Sydney.
Mim is a Fellow of the Naturopaths and Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA), a full member of the Australian Society of Authors, and also a Fellow of Buteyko Professionals International (BPI). Recently she has been honoured with the award EXCELLENCE in PRACTICE (Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine) by the 2017 BioCeuticals Integrative Medicine Awards. In 2011 Mim travelled to the US to study with Patrick McKeown, world-renowned expert in the Buteyko Breathing Technique. Since that time, Mim has been teaching the Buteyko technique and says it has transformed her practice.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our Masterclass events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our locked and highly valuable Health Masters Live Alumni Group where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family