4 Module Online Series
We have a therapy that has substantial beneficial effects and that is very easy to recommend, explain and for your patients to practice. It has practically no side effects and can be utilised alongside any other component of your patient’s care plan.
Breath and movement practices are used by a growing number of clinicians who are achieving significant improvements for their patients, especially in those patients who are responding poorly to their other treatments.
Daniel Orlansky has prepared an engaging, interactive 4-part webinar series that gives you condition-specific breath and movement techniques and plans that you can use with many patients. Some breathing techniques calm, others increase energy and some are balancing. Teaching these to your patients gives them a new, valuable skill that they can use for their wellbeing and share with friends and family.
Listen to Daniel discuss his webinar series and what he will cover in each of his four classes
As a healthcare provider, a personal breathing practice gives you extra clarity and energy that you need for quality clinical care. Daniel will be teaching a breathing practice for you, as a clinician, that you can use daily to maintain your focus and energy throughout your workday.
We are very pleased to able make this course available to you and to ensure that you have access to a wide variety of skills and tools beyond those that you would have been taught in college and which most clinicians don’t progress beyond.
FROM THIS COURSE YOU WILL
- Learn how your breath impacts many of your physiological functions
- Understand the link between breath rate and depth and a patients mood and level of anxiety
- Discover how to, at any time, return to natural, balanced respiration
- Learn breathing techniques that are easy to teach and very easy for your patients to practice daily
- Have a new array of techniques that you can use to boost the effectiveness of practically all of the other therapies you are using
- Discover useful breath and movement techniques and how to combine these for specific effects
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Clear protocol explanations
- Clinical pearls for improved practice results
- Access to audio and video recordings
- A PDF of the presenter’s slides
- Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
- Your exclusive invitation to our alumni hub to ask questions
WEBINAR ONE: An Overview of the Power of the Breath
- The anatomy of respiration: A brief overview
- The breath and the Pranayama Kosha. The energy body: The yogic perspective
- The breath and emotional freedom: Wilhelm Reich and bioenergetics
- The breath as a vehicle for meditation
WEBINAR TWO: Going Deeper
- The Breath as a vehicle for the transmission of Pranic life force in the Yogic traditions
- Breaths that heat, breaths that cool, breaths that bring you to stillness
- Dynamic breathwork from the Kundalini Yoga tradition
- Yoga stretches specifically for opening the lungs and the lung meridian
- Circle of Fire, a three-part pranayama sequence that improves the flow of energy in the lower chakras, improves digestive fire, and brings light to ones being
WEBINAR THREE: Exploring the Emotional and Spiritual Aspects of Breath Work
- Body-mind integration: the functional relationship between the breath and emotional health
- The role of “natural respiration” in the seminal work of psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich (The Function of the Orgasm, 1923) and Alexander Lowen (Bioenergetics, 1977)
- The innate spiritual side of finding and strengthening one’s connection to the “Breath of Life”
- Sodarshan Chakra Kriya, believed by some to be the most powerful pranayama practice and highest kriya across the many schools and styles of yoga
WEBINAR FOUR: Breath as the Anchor in Various Meditation Techniques
- Zen Meditation
- Specific breath meditations from the Kundalini Yoga tradition, such as “Meditation for Rejuvenation”, “Meditation for a Calm Heart”, and “Meditation into Ecstasy”
- Chanting meditations using the voice to connect one to higher consciousness
- Qigong as a moving meditation, and specific Qigong exercises for the lung meridian
- Suggestions and encouragements for creating a transformative home practice, and recommendations for bringing Ayurvedic breath work to clients for specific health conditions
He is the director of Boston University’s first-ever yoga teacher training and also the originator of Meridian Yoga.
Daniel is certified in Kali Ray TriYoga and Kundalini Yoga. He holds a masters degree in Expressive Art Therapy/Dance Therapy from Lesley University and has been a visiting lecturer in movement studies at Tufts University.
Currently, he is the director of Boston University’s first-ever yoga teacher training. A graduate of the Boston Shiatsu School; Daniel teaches in America and in Europe and also directs yoga teacher training worldwide.
NEXT LEVEL CLINICAL PRACTICE
Research on natural medicine is increasing fast. You will get the very latest research and practical direction in assisting the large number of patients seeking natural health care. With every course, you receive the links to all papers referenced.
FOREVER ASK QUESTIONS
As a graduate of any of our events, you will receive an exclusive invitation to our highly valuable alumni hub where we share ideas, case studies, ask questions of fellow graduates and all keep in touch.
We present high-level, unbiased, post-graduate education. We have no financial connection to any suppliers of supplements or other goods to natural healthcare providers. All presentations are high level, unbiased, and noncommercial.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
You will receive a personalized certificate for each course you do with us. For further information on CEs please refer to our Continuing Education page.
THE ALL ACCESS PASS
Before you purchase ANY class you might want to consider the All Access Pass for best value. Master your postgraduate education and get on board today.
- World Class presenters
- Unbiased information
- Clinical focus
- Comprehensive topic coverage
- Easy access to all notes, handouts, videos
- Best and latest information
- No travel costs or carbon emissions
- No time away from your family