1. Help! I can’t find the Course I purchased!
There are 4 common reasons why you may not be able to access your course.
- You can’t log in to your account. Please use the correct username to login and the password you used to set up your account with. If needed, reset your password.
- You have more than one account with us. Make sure you login to the correct account. We highly recommend you stick with one account to avoid any confusion.
- Your course has expired. You can check your course expiry date via the Memberships tab on your account. You can contact us to request a short extension if needed.
- You have clicked all of the Complete Lesson buttons associated with a course. This action will “complete” your course and put it under the Completed Courses tab. You will find it there.
2. Where to find the notes and recorded videos for the event you purchased.
Login to your account and click the My Courses link (under Dashboard) on the top menu. Your Uncompleted and Completed courses will be listed there under their respective tabs. Click on the course title then click on the lesson title to view the lesson contents.
3. How to view your course certificates.
Login then click the Certificates dropdown link in the main menu under My Account. Alternatively, you can click on the Certificates tab on your account. Click on the View Certificate button to view your certificate and right-click to download it. Make sure your printer settings are set to print it to the correct size.
If you can’t see the View Certificate button on the course page, please make sure you’ve completed every lesson in that course by clicking the “Complete Lesson” button on each lesson page. Courses are complete once all the course lessons (and quiz if there is one) are complete. You can tell if your course is complete by going to the Course Page and checking the % complete bar.
Still can’t view your certificate? Contact us.
4. How to clear your browser’s cache:
To clear the cache on your Browser, CLICK HERE.
5. Make sure your browser is updated.
You can check to see what browser you are using and if it is up to date by clicking here.
Here are some alternate browsers you can use:
We strongly recommend using Google Chrome as it is the most widely supported browser in the world and is what we benchmark our site against :)
6. My password does not seem to work what do I do now?
You can change your password via the Login link under on the navigation menu at the top of our website. Sometimes your browsers ‘cache’ remembers your old password and pastes it in even when you have reset your password and typed in your new one, so you may need to delete any old login details. You might want to empty your browser’s cache or use a different browser.
7. The video playback is buffering, freezing and/or stopping.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Clear your browser cache/Reset your browser (See help item 3 above)
- Try a different internet browser
- Try updating your internet browser (See help item 4 above)
- Try restarting your computer
- Try restarting your modem or router
- Try updating your flash player
- Check the speed of your internet here and make sure it is fast enough
- For more tips click here to get the most out of our video hosting platform.
8. I can’t pay using my credit card.
We occasionally have people with credit card issues and we have a solution for you. Some banks have card restriction on International purchases. Although we broadcast around the world, our head office is located in New Zealand and has a New Zealand bank account. Your bank is likely recognizing this and placing a restriction on your purchase to protect you against fraud. From here you have a couple of options:
- Process your payment using PayPal (you can still use your credit card here as it goes through a different gateway)
- Contact your bank and give them permission to approve the transaction. You will then be able to place your order online with us using your credit card
If you are trying to order and are getting an error message that says “Action failed” or “Refresh page” you may need to empty the cache on your browser or update your browser (See help items 3 & 4 above).
The most common error that can occur is often due to a credit card issue with the bank or the address information being entered during the check out process. Our system is designed to verify your address. It checks that the address entered during check out matches what the bank has on file.
9. Is your credit card is being declined?
Credit cards can be declined for a number of reasons. Check that you’re entering your credit card number and billing address correctly, that your card has available funds, and that your card hasn’t expired.
If you’re getting an error when you try to pay, we recommend reaching out to your bank or credit card company for more information. Inform them of the amount and when you tried to make the charge so they can let the transaction go through.
If your bank or card issuer isn’t able to help, you may want to try another payment method.
10. Exchange rates and currency conversion
When the currency you’re paying with is different from the default currency of the country where you are located, we convert your payment automatically.
We broadcast around the world but our head office is located in New Zealand. This may incur an exchange fee from your bank. If you are in Australia we highly recommend cards such as 28degrees to avoid this, there are similar ones in the US and Canada.
The base exchange rate on our site uses data from third parties, such as OANDA. It’s updated regularly, but may not be identical to the real-time market rate.
11. Third-party fees
If you pay in a currency that’s different from the designated currency of your payment method, your bank or third-party payment processor may apply a currency conversion rate or fee to your payment. Contact your provider (for example, your credit or bank card issuer) for information on what fees may apply since they’re not controlled by us.